4" Touch Panel - Black
The ELAN gTP4 is a value priced wall mount touch panel with performance that exceeds all expectations. Designed to provide full g! access, the gTP4 is compact, stylish, and full of convenience
The gTP4 provides function specific interface that creates an experience that is substantially more satisfying than a hand held smart device. The unit wakes as the hand approaches and presents a seven button flyout keypad for quick access to lighting, automation or music presets. Swipe the flyout away and the full g! experience is instantly at your fingertips.
A bright and color rich 4.7" screen is utilized behind ultra-sensitive touch screen with edge to edge glass. The gTP4 will display video from IP enabled cameras making it a great addition to virtually any room.
The gTP4, like its gTP7 big brother, is designer friendly. It is similarly sized to a one gang wall plate, and mounts in either portrait or landscape. This allows installation flexibility like portrait mounting when grouped near light switches or landscape when mounted a little higher on the wall.
The gTP4 is designed for mounting with a standard US or UK 1 gang back box. Security screws allow it to be placed in locations that might have sticky fingers. It is single wire connected using efficient Power Over Ethernet.
gTP4's are available in white or black trim and are compatible with all gSC series controllers and the g1 and include special capabilities like a speaker and echo cancelling microphones for use with upcoming g! features.
- 4.7” diagonal viewable area LCD touchscreen interface
- Contemporary, sleek industrial design
- Edge to edge glass
- Capacitive sense touchscreen
- Proximity sensor to wake from sleep without touching as hand approaches
- Mounts into drywall, brick, stone, plaster, and wood, using a standard 1g US or UK junction box
- Portrait or landscape mounting
- Supports TCP/IP communication
- Plug and play operation with ELAN g! Software
- Locally powered (optional)
- Available in white and black bezel