7" Touch Panel - Black
The gTP7 is a 7” touch screen interface for your ELAN controllers. WiFi-enabled and with a high-resolution touch screen, it includes a camera and microphone. Powered over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation.
Simple, fun, efficient. Three words that perfectly describe the ELAN gTP7 7” touch panel for the ELAN g! integration system. Designed to reverse the trend towards using wall mounted iPads by providing an attractive, dedicated use interface the gTP7 is attractive and flexible enough to use in any project.
Using a function specific interface like the gTP7 provides the end-user with a much richer experience. The gTP7 wakes as the hand approaches and offers a seven button fly-out keypad that may operate media favorites, trigger lighting scenes or through installer programmed Event Maps, control virtually anything connected to the system. The fly-out keypad gives way to the award winning g! user interface where they may operate all of the systems in their home.
The gTP7 is designer friendly as well. By taking advantage of the unique g! compatibility with both portrait and landscape user interfaces, the gTP7 is the first wall mounted touch panel to be equally at home in both a horizontal and a vertical arrangement. This provides installation flexibility that allows a 7” touch panel to be located in most areas that would accommodate a 2 gang wall plate.
As with all the ELAN “g” series products, the gTP7 was designed to be easy and flexible. It starts with mounting, using a standard 2 gang (US) box, which means no custom bracket to order or stock. The back box centers with the touch panel making it much easier to place during pre-wire. An included mounting ring provides support for the gTP7 over smooth and uneven wall surfaces. The gTP7 simply snaps into the bracket - no special tools needed. The TP7 may be powered locally using a 12VDC power supply (not included) and connected to the g! controller over Wi-Fi, or you may power over Ethernet and utilize a single wire hookup.
gTP7’s are available with black or white trim and are compatible with all gSC series controllers and include special capabilities like an IP camera, a speaker, and echo cancelling microphones for use with upcoming g! features. Try one, or better yet, let your customers try one, and we are sure that they will find the gTP7 to be a superior experience.
- 7” diagonal viewable area LCD touchscreen interface
- Contemporary, sleek industrial design
- Edge to edge glass
- Capacitive sense touchscreen
- Proximity sensor to wake from sleep without touching as hand approaches
- Seven (7) button flyout provides instant access to lighting scenes, favorites or Event Maps
- Mounts into drywall, brick, stone, plaster, and wood, using a standard 2g U.S. junction box
- Portrait or landscape mounting
- Supports TCP/IP communication
- Wi-Fi support
- Plug and play operation with ELAN g! Software
- Locally powered (optional)
- Available in white and black bezel
- Shipping Info
- Length11.1 (Inches)
- Width7.3 (Inches)
- Height3.6 (Inches)
- Weight2.6 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty10
- Other Specifications
- Dimensions Overall 8" wide x 5" height, mounting depth 1.75"
- Screen size 7-inch diagonal, 16:9 widescreen
- Resolution 800W x 480H
- Microphone Dual Digital Beam Forming for Field Pickup
- Speaker 2W integrated
- Camera 640X x 480H
- Network10/100 Ethernet / 802.11 B/G/N WiFi
- Type LAN/PoE: RJ-45
- Power Requirements PoE (Power over Ethernet) EEE 802.3at, 13w maximum draw
- USB USB Type A
- Audio Out 1/8" stereo mini (Future Use)
- Power Requirements (Direct)12 V , 1 A. Phoenix 2 pin screw terminal connector
- Power Requirements (PoE)IEEE 802.3at, (power over Ethernet) 13w maximum draw (@48V 270 mA max)
2 Year Limited Warranty.