10 Simple Steps to Personalize Your TV Experience
While we all continue to navigate through the news around COVID-19, one thing is for sure, we are spending a lot more time in our homes. By the end of the day, what’s better than taking an escape from all the uncertainty and tuning in to your favorite show? As an ELAN customer, you’re able to easily personalize your TV experience with your favorite channels, all categorized in your very own group. Now all you have to do is sit back and unwind.
Watch our simple video tutorial or follow the steps below.
Using the ELAN interface:
- Navigate to the media tab and select the cable/sat source you want to watch
- In the upper right hand of the cable/sat user interface is a clock. Select the clock
- This will give you access to the channel icons for instant channel changing as well as the 2-hour guide
- Navigate to the ELAN page and select the gear icon to personalize your channel groups for any member of your family. (Default password is 1234 for settings page)
- Select TV Channel Groups
- Select New and Type in channel group name (in the video, two groups are created, “his” and “hers”)
- Select the channel icons you wish to add to your group. It will highlight blue to indicate it has been added to the group. If you press it again it will not be highlighted and will be removed from group.
- Select ‘New’ again to add another channel group.
- Press the ELAN icon in the upper left to exit out of the settings.
- Navigate back to the cable/sat source and press the clock icon in the upper right corner and you will see the new group(s).