Welcome to the ELAN Management Cloud
The Management Cloud is an entirely new platform that will give you visibility over all of your ELAN intelligent home and business deployments and provide full control of every element from anywhere. As the platform evolves, the Management Cloud will integrate with other products & services in the Nortek Security & Control portfolio to help you grow your business.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this program!
The Management Cloud Team
The Management Cloud enables multiple opportunities for revenue and profit. Key features at launch include:
- Faster, More Hassle-Free Installations
- Responsive component-level monitoring to facilitate proactive support
- Customer Relationship Management solution to manage intelligent home deployments
- Controlled Software & Doc Access to ensure only authorized dealers have access, not end users and former dealers
- Ensured Communications from ELAN so you and your techs do not miss a tech alert, product announcement or offer.
- Analytics & Insight into your customers to inform sales strategies
- One-stop-shop for transacting with NSC (Support, Sales) and maintaining deployments
- NSC products and their attached rolled up into a common platform for easy administration
Step 1: Apply for a Management Cloud OWNER Account
This Early Adopters program is by invitation only. Owners of the company or their Proxy go to https://www.elanhomesystems.com/dealer-resources/cloud to register for an account. Once your account has been approved you will receive an email to verify your address, and a subsequent email containing your temporary password. Once signed in, an Owner can add employees (Users) to the account, so do not submit multiple registrations requests for the same company.
Step 2: Download and Install the Management Cloud Application
See installer link below. This is a Windows 10 application that will also install Configurator and PC Viewer.
Step 3: Log in, update your password and start exploring
See user guides and video tutorials for details, but the interface and nomenclature should be familar to you.
Note: Controllers must be running ELAN core release 8.3.11 or later when adding as a Location in Management Cloud. The Quick Connect function in Management Cloud is not dependent on the core release version running on the controller.
What we need from participants in this program:
- Install updates as they are released. You will receive an email notification for each major update.
- Timely reporting of any issues via the REPORT FORM
- Work with our Management Cloud team if additional information and testing needed for your reported issues.
- Provide general feedback on the software features and implementation via the REPORT FORM
- Provide suggestions and corrections for our draft documentation via the REPORT FORM
- Please do not contact ELAN Tech Support with questions about Management Cloud software. Please send questions & feedback to the Management Cloud team via the REPORT FORM
Where to get it:
|00:00||Intro||04:27||Add Client Contact||18:01||Help & Support|
|00:07||Application||04:43||Add a Location||18:50||Groups|
|00:29||Login||09:55||Alerts & Notifications||21:58||Rename a Controller|
|00:51||Profile Details||11:45||Quick Connect||24:00||Location Notes|
|01:12||Profile Settings||14:30||Search||24:56||Misc. Features & Functions|
|01:30||Add Users||15:55||Watchlist||28:16||Roles & Location Permissions|