Designed to bring out the best in the award-winning ELAN user experience.
The ELAN HR30 redefines the remote control experience. From the unmatched elegance of its generous touch screen to the convenience of dedicated buttons, the HR30 over-delivers in every aspect.
This sleek WiFi remote leads with a 2.8" touch screen mounted flush for a remarkably sophisticated feel while navigating the intuitive ELAN UI. Surf favorite channels, monitor security system, lock and unlock doors, dim lights, adjust the temperature and more, all with a simple touch. The screen enables a swipe left or right to quickly access multiple zones.
Below it are three newly designed hard buttons, each of which can be personalized for one-button access to key systems. The 46 hard buttons make using the HR30 as incredibly robust as it is easy and intuitive. The HR30 features an updated 802.11 b/g.n radio and a built-in accelerometer to instantly wake the moment it’s needed.
The Lithium Polymer battery powers the HR30 for more than 6 hours with the display on and over14 days on standby, meaning it's always ready when you are. The sleek and stylish charging base cradles the HR30 in a handy upright position.
Zone assignment gives the HR30 a default zone when placed on the charging stand. The built-in IR blaster gives the option to control devices in areas where an emitter cannot be placed.
The HR30 can be easily personalized so you get the most intuitive experience for your system and your home. Control just got simpler with the HR30.
- 2.8” Color Touch Screen supports swipe to easily access additional screens
- 3 Personalized Buttons for instant access to Audio, Video, and Lighting devices
- Fast, responsive high-resolution screen
- Controls all AV sources with metadata feedback for supported devices
- Controls security, lighting and climate with metadata feedback
- 46 backlit, hard buttons for common functions found on today’s sources
- Noiseless accelerometer for activating LCD and backlight
- Slim profile for ease of use and comfort
- Uses Wi-Fi for communication
- IR blaster for line-of-sight control
- Quick and easy programming
- Compatible with all current ELAN System Controllers
- Ships standard with battery, charging base, power supply, and USB cable