ELAN 8810 Wi-Fi Thermostat
The EL-TSTAT-8810 is designed to balance all aspects of indoor air quality, including Temperature and Air Purity
The EL-TSTAT-8810 Wi-Fi Thermostat – featuring ‘ELAN Discovery’ – is an internet-connected thermostat designed to balance all aspects of indoor air quality, including Temperature and Air Purity that can be controlled by an ELAN system.
Find, provision and install the ELAN Wireless Thermostat with just a few clicks.
All ELAN Thermostat products are embedded with the ELAN beacon, making them the fastest and easiest thermostats to install in an ELAN system. Once power is provided to the thermostat, ELAN Discovery feature scans your network, both wired and wireless, automatically discovering the SSID the thermostat broadcast. With another click, the device is configured and installed in the ELAN system. We’ve eliminated the need to use a secondary application to setup the device outside of ELAN. Saving you substantial time, increasing your profit.
EL-TSTAT-8810 features create an environmental experience like none other.
- Temperature Control: Temperature control can be managed by schedules tied to house modes or by manual control based on time (Timed Temporary Hold, Temporary Hold and Permanent Hold). Temperature can be shown as either Fahrenheit or Celsius on the viewer interface.
- Mode Control: The climate system can be set to run in the following heating and cooling modes: Heat only, Cool only, Auto Heat Cool, Emergency Heat or Off.
- Fan Mode Control: Systems that have a fan can be set to run in Automatic, Continuous or Circulate mode.
- History View: The history view shows the inside temperature, outside temperature, unit run and fan run times, and cooling and heating set points.
- Schedule Control: Multiple schedules can be set using the Viewer software and configured using the configurator. Up to 10 schedules can be created and are tied to the system mode.
- Outside Air Temperature: The outside air temperature can be obtained from the weather information on the web, a sensor connected to the thermostat, or monitored using an EL-TSTAT-SEN-8052 Support Module. The outside air temperatures can be displayed in real-time or tracked in history for each thermostat in the Viewer.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit: ELAN Wireless Thermostats support displaying Temperatures in C or F both at the stat and in the ELAN system. The system operates in half degree increments in Celsius, and Full degree increments in Fahrenheit.
ELAN® 8052 Outdoor Remote Temperature Sensor
5.50" x 4.50" x 1.25"
Â User Interface
Â Â 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"
- Shipping Info
- Length4.76 (Inches)
- Width5.75 (Inches)
- Height1.73 (Inches)
- Weight0.72 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty10
- Thermal Specifications
- Control range40Â° to 99Â°F (4Â° to 32Â°C)
- Display range 32Â° to 99Â°F (0Â° to 40Â°C)
- Accuracy Â± 1Â°F (Â± .5Â°C)
- Storage temperature -30Â° to 140Â°F (-34.4Â° to 60Â°C)
- Operating humidity 5% to 90% relative humidity
- Operating ambient temperature32Â° to 120Â°F (0Â° to 48.9Â°C)
- Shipping temperature range-30Â° to 140Â°F (-34.4Â° to 60Â°C)
- Electrical Specifications
- 24 VAC powered (18-30 VAC)
- 1 amp maximum load per terminal
- 2.5 amp total maximum load (all terminals)
- Standard systems gas, oil, electric
- Single Stage/Heat Pump/Multi-Stage
- Terminal Designations:
- Rc, R, W, Y, G, C, S1, S2, 0/B, L, W2, Y2