g! System Controller
The g1 breaks new ground by providing a rich on-screen display (OSD) interface, an elegant hand held remote, and everything you need to integrate with third-party solutions.
Automation Begins Here
The ELAN g1 where all things automation begin. The g1 is a capable performer providing the flexibility needed in virtually any project.
The Perfect Home Theater Controller
Not surprisingly, the g1 breaks new ground by providing a rich on-screen display (OSD) interface, an elegant hand held remote, and the various parts to needed to make it work with third party products. Where a universal remote would only provide access to media and maybe lighting, the g1 allows intelligently crafted integration of the systems that provide real value. The g1 lowers cost of installation by being simple to program and including everything you need in the box. For the smaller to moderate installations the g1 provides a single point of control for media, climate, lighting, security, cameras, and irrigation systems. Bringing together best of breed third party systems like Lutron and AprilAire in limited quantities, as well as unlimited amounts of ELAN and Core Brands products all while providing the best user experience available today.
The g1 provides the complete g! user experience and accommodates all standard g! interfaces including ELAN’s award winning HR2 hand held remote, wall mount touch panels and keypads as well as iOS, Android, PC and Mac interfaces.
When the g1 is used as an extender to a gSC series system controller it creates a very cost effective way to add additional control connections and the g! user experience to another area. For ultimate flexibility the g1 includes Wi-Fi for use where you don’t have a convenient wire path, or can be be added to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) network to receive both power and data connections, reducing wiring clutter.
Using the same programming interface as the gSC series system controllers, the g1 continues ELAN’s 25+ year tradition in innovative products that integrators prefer to install by providing the leverage needed to install systems from moderate to luxurious without creating the need for specialized programming knowledge.
- Complete single-package solution – includes everything you need to control an average media room system.
- All inclusive – Compatible with all ELAN g! user interfaces including the award winning HR2 remote, ELAN touch panels and keypads as well as iOS and Android mobile devices and PC and Mac computers.
- Complete control – One of the largest on-board
- IR library’s in the industry features one-click IR source generation for touch panel interface & IR code assign – saves hours of programming.
- Sense input – automation based on voltage, light, contact closure, or audio signals.
- Ultra efficient fan-less design – no moving parts for high reliability operation.
- Flexibility – Compact design that allows installation in cabinets, structured wiring cabinets or behind a display.
- Powerful – In standalone controller mode controller mode, the g1 can easily automate a small to moderate sized installation. Please see gTools Help files for maximum capabilities.
- A great partner – Extender mode for use with gSC series controllers on larger installations.
- PoE or Wi-Fi connection – maximum placement flexibility
- Shipping Info
- Length11.3 (Inches)
- Width10.1 (Inches)
- Height2.9 (Inches)
- Weight2.95 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty10
- Other Specifications
- Serial RS-232 (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo)
- ELAN Sense (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo)
- IR Input (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo) 12V DC
- IR Output (3) 3.5mm Connector (Mono) 12V DC
- Audio (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo)
- On-Screen Display (1) HDMI Female Connector
- USB (1) USB-A Connector
- Ethernet (1) RJ-45 PoE Compatible
- Power (1) Coaxial Type-A â€“ 2.5mm inside diamensions
- Software compatibility Requires g!7.0 or above
- Updates Managed by g! software
- Wi-Fi Integrated Wi-Fi radio
- Included Power Supply 120/240VAC input 12VDC 1A output
- PoE 48V 5W
- Power Consumption- W/ Power supply: 12V DC â€“ 5W
- - W/ PoE: 48V 5W
- Temperature 32 Â°F to 131 DegreesÂ° F
- Operating Humidity 90% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
- Mounting Free standing/ Wall mount
- Dimensions (in.) 7-1/8 W x 1-3/16 H x 5-1/8 D
- (mm) 180.98 W x 30.16 H x 130.18 D
- Weight 1 lb. / 0.45 kg
- Packaged Dimensions (in.) 10 W x 3 H x 11-1/4 D
- (mm) 254 W x 76.2 H x 285.75 D
- Packaged Weight 2.8 lb. / 1.27 kg
- Certifications cTUVus, CE, FCC, C-Tick
- Proposition 65 Warning
- Warning:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm â€“ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2 Year Limited Warranty.